Happy Friday! Not sure if you know but I am a cosmetologist and absolutely love doing hair and make up! Being a mama I don’t have time to style my hair everyday. But when I do, I like to use the best products and best tools. I got to collaborate with L’ange and been so impressed with their hair tools and hair products. Below I will show you how I style my hair with L’ange products. Use my code: ESTER to get 50% off any products on L’ange website.
- After washing my hair I apply Marula Oil Hydrating Mist, you can apply on damp or dry hair. This oil nourishes dry and damaged hair.
2. I blow dry my hair with Triomphe Hair Dryer. What I love about this hair dryer is that it leaves my hair ultra-glossy, shiny, and without frizz.
3. Before curling or straightening my hair I always apply heat protective cream/spray. L’ange Rival Heat Shield is specifically designed to protect hair from high heat and prevents from damaging hair.
4. My hair is pretty straight for the most part, but even when I curl my hair I like to straighten the top with the straightener. Le Reve Titanium straighter is AMAZING! Within seconds my hair is silky and straight with no frizz. It’s 100% titanium and embedded with infrared light technology to imbue hair cuticle with intense moisture.
5. Now we are ready to curl! I’m using Lustre Blush 1″ Titanium curling wand to curl my hair. Lustrés have adjustable digital temperature control (170-450 degrees), automatic shut-off, and a cool tip for added safety. The titanium barrel is great for thick, coarse or hard to curl hair, and the 25mm barrel gives you tons of versatility to achieve the perfect look you want.
6. Lastly I use Trois Chic Three Way Hairspray. What’s great about this hairspray is that it’s versatile and let’s you decide what type of spray pattern and hold you want. Light for a soft hold, medium for fashion styling, and heavy for a firm hold.
Hope you enjoyed this hair tutorial and have a great weekend!