We just had Aria’s first birthday party. I cannot believe I have a one year old. She is such a bundle of joy! Always, doing something new, exploring, trying to talk to us, seriously love this age. I found IncrediBundles.com and they have the best gifts! Aria has been loving books, and loves when I read to her. IncrediBundles.com take best award-winning products for babies and bundles them together in the most adorable reusable storage containers. There are so many choices for your little one and for any ages. There are Book Bundle, Learn and Grow Bundle, Sleep Bundle and even Diaper Bundle! Or what I did, I created my own bundle. It came in this beautiful reusable storage, I added some books and some toys. It’s Aria’s favorite activity is to play with the wooden blocks and put them in and out of the box.
If you need help in choosing which Bundle you need. Here are some ideas for your little one:
Infants Under 1
- Bright stim toys that clip to strollers and carseats and feature a variety of textures for exploring little hands
- Teethers and rattles made from natural materials and colored with food-grade dyes
- Loads of books for baby, especially sturdy board books with touch-and-feel panels, bright illustrations and simple stories.
1 & 2 Year Olds
- Stock up on toys that allow for open-ended play like balls and blocks
- Toddler-friendly musical instruments like bells, shakers and simple drums
- Lots and lots of books, especially those with repetition and rhyme, basic stories and friendly illustrations
- Games that allow children to learn as they play
- Craft kits that exercise a child’s fine motor skills and creativity
- Toys that encourage hours of happy pretend-play
- Award-winning books with endearing characters and meaningful stories that children will want to hear again and again.